Next Venture Motorsports is here!

Dezerttj

Hey J-O!

Next Venture Motorsports is a newer fabrication shop out of Tucson, AZ that produces many different parts for Jeeps. Our current list of products available to order (updated 2/16/16)

* Rock Sliders for TJ, LJ, XJ, and JK 2 door (eventually 4 door) - TJ & LJ Rock Guards 1/4"
* Battery Boxes for Optima 34/78 and Odyssey PC925
* JK 50" LED Windshield Light Bar Mounts 3/16"
* JK 2 Door Rocker Skins 3/16"
* XJ Frame Stiffeners 3/16"
* XJ Gas Tank Skids 3/16"
* AW4 Clocking Jig to clock a tcase flat on a cherokee AW4 transmission
* XJ Corner Panel Amor 3/16"
* JK Stubby Front Bumper with and without stinger
* TJ CJ Tailgate Mounting Kit
* Jaz 22 Gallon Fuel Cell Mounts

Plus much more!

We are also currently working on a completely flat tummy tuck for TJs with the 231 tcase. This will need a welded in crossmember and 1.25-1.5" BL and at least 1" MML. More details of this will be given later on.

We also do custom work! Dan (the owner of Nextventure) is a certified professional in Solidworks and does some great work. If you need something done, just let us know and we'll try and make it work! Also, we offer powdercoating!

As a bonus for being such a great forum, we are giving members 15% off our products! Just use jeepowner15 as a discount code on our website.

http://www.nextventuremotorsports.com/

For orders or questions, just send me a PM on here or email me at: craig.anderson@nextventure.co

You can also call the shop at: (520)329-2013

Our website is currently being updated to include available products

We are a small 3 man shop and most parts are made to order

Be sure to Like us on Facebook! Next Venture Motorsports Facebook

Thanks J-O!!

Attachments

• JK Sliders and skins.webp
    JK Sliders and skins.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 487
  • Optima Battery Box.webp
    Optima Battery Box.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 496
  • XJ Corners.webp
    XJ Corners.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 506
  • JK Windshield light bar mount.webp
    JK Windshield light bar mount.webp
    34 KB · Views: 483
  • XJ Sliders.webp
    XJ Sliders.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 579
A little sneak peak at our upcoming tummy tuck. No expected completion date yet

Attachments

• TJ Tummy Tuck Crossmember.webp
    TJ Tummy Tuck Crossmember.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 521
  • TJ Tummy Tuck.webp
    TJ Tummy Tuck.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 581
jeepster1407 date=1444232852 said:
That's an interesting take on The TT.  The cross-member looks BEEF!  👍  
ShaunSweeney date=1444234477 said:
I'm interested to see the TT as well.

If I'm recalling correctly, the skid is 1/4" steel. Currently it takes a lot of work to install with the current welding involved, but it is one beast of a system. We decided on mounting it along the side of the rails to remove the hanging bolt heads. Here in AZ, they get scraped to heck and it's just a pain IMO. So, we decided on side mount to remove the risk of hitting the bolts on the rocks.

We're also planning on a 241 tcase skid in the same design, but that'll be out after the 231 is finished 

jeepster1407 said:
Will this work with the 42RLE?

At the moment, we're not sure because the current testing is on an nsg370. Im expecting it to have quite a bit removed from the front for it to work. One of the current jeeps we have in the shop has a 42rle and a 231, so we'll do some testing on that to see what needs to be modified

G Beasley said:
I assume your sleeving the frame where the skid bolts up?

We welded sleeves within the frame to resist crushing when torqued down. We are however trying to make a way to become more of a bolt on application.

Also, for the hardcore crowd we are planning on releasing a 3/8" skid option

Mounting to the side of the frame is brilliant!!
The mounting bolts on my Savvy UA took a beating on the Dusy trail. 
Do you have pics of the aluminum corners??

We don't have any Aluminum corners made at the moment, but I do have a pair of steel full corners that are almost finished for a TJ I can snap a picture of later today. Currently no plans for an engine skid, but I'm sure we'll make one work with the tummy tuck eventually!

If y'all were to get aluminum corners, what kind of finish would be prefered? Bare without anything done to clean up the looks so you can decide what you want, or take a da sander to it kind of like poison spyder does with theirs

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine