Next Venture Motorsports is here!

DezertLJ date=1444337436 said:
If y'all were to get aluminum corners, what kind of finish would be prefered? Bare without anything done to clean up the looks so you can decide what you want, or take a da sander to it kind of like poison spyder does with theirs
I like how PSC is matte but you can't seethe swirls. I would probably paint mine though. 

Sneak peak of the TJ steel corners. Going to be available with and without tailgate hinge cutout, stock and led light cutouts, and custom wheel openings

Attachments

• TJ Steel Corners.webp
    TJ Steel Corners.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 268
DezertLJ date=1444337436 said:
If y'all were to get aluminum corners, what kind of finish would be prefered? Bare without anything done to clean up the looks so you can decide what you want, or take a da sander to it kind of like poison spyder does with theirs
I'd like mine bare. 

jeepster1407 said:
Any pics of the illusive Aluminum LJ corner armor?

Still illusive.  Just the steels for now. Finishing up the final touches on the steel corners to make sure everything fits perfectly. We do have the solidworks rendering of the LJ aluminum corners and a corner section making sure that the radius is correct with the alluminum, so all that needs to be done is get them made.

They've just been on the back burner until a set gets ordered. We've been trying to finish up a few projects so we can clear up some space in the shop. More space=more fab area which all equals out to the ability to produce more parts faster :D

Send me an email or a PM if you need a price on anything. If it needs to be shipped, be sure to add your zip code so we can factor in shipping costs

If you're in the area, we offer installs too!

jeepster1407 said:
E-mail inbound
I'll keep an eye out

bobthetj03 said:
Do you have a front bumper for a TJ in the works?

It's in the future plan. Nothing at the moment, but it is definitely going to happen. Hopefully soon! I can give an update once I know what we plan on designing.

I can tell you it'll be high clearance, have a winch mount, and be more rock crawler oriented. Tube work will be optional

DezertLJ said:
I'll keep an eye out

It's in the future plan. Nothing at the moment, but it is definitely going to happen. Hopefully soon! I can give an update once I know what we plan on designing.

I can tell you it'll be high clearance, have a winch mount, and be more rock crawler oriented. Tube work will be optional

I'll keep an eye on your thread.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine