Next Venture Motorsports is here!

Our TJ and LJ sliders in 1/4". Tubework is optional. Bolts are countersunk. Mounts to the body and 2 body mounts

The mounted slider shows WCOR. That was custom ordered by the customer. On regular orders, the "NV" gets placed in the front

Attachments

• sliders with tube.webp
    sliders with tube.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 270
  • TJ slider.webp
    TJ slider.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Clingan slider.webp
    Clingan slider.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 265
DezertLJ said:
Send me an email or a PM if you need a price on anything. If it needs to be shipped, be sure to add your zip code so we can factor in shipping costs

If you're in the area, we offer installs too!
I called today don't know who I spoke to, but was really down to earth and very informative on the product. Looks like the sliders are on point!

d1backwoods said:
I called today don't know who I spoke to, but was really down to earth and very informative on the product. Looks like the sliders are on point!

You talked with Dan (The owner of Next Venture). Great guy!

LJ and TJ Aluminum and Steel corners aren't on the website yet, but are available to order. PM me for an intro price if interested!

DezertLJ said:
LJ and TJ Aluminum and Steel corners aren't on the website yet, but are available to order. PM me for an intro price if interested!
I will be hitting you up when I get back stateside

G Beasley said:
Tire damage repair time!
Yes indeed, I already planted the seed with Suzy when we were at breakfast the other morning. It's cheaper to get corners than to get the sheet metal repaired!

Florpro said:
Yes indeed, I already planted the seed with Suzy when we were at breakfast the other morning. It's cheaper to get corners than to get the sheet metal repaired!
Plus it is way less likely to happen again with some armor!

We are running a black Friday discount! It is 15% off whatever we make. This however is the same as the
JO discount that ya'll get everyday, so black Friday 24/7!!

JK front bumper coming soon... 

Prototype is currently almost finished, just need to see if we want to continue with the design

DezertLJ said:
JK front bumper coming soon... 

Prototype is currently almost finished, just need to see if we want to continue with the design
Do tell?

I need to call y'all tomorrow , what time is good?

G Beasley said:
Do tell?

I need to call y'all tomorrow , what time is good?

The current bumper is being built for a customer here in Tucson, so if it fits like planned on his and we like the design, then we'll sell it on the site.

It's currently a stubby type, recessed winch mount, raised d-ring tabs, and optional tube work. The skid plate beneath the bumper is optional like most other JK bumpers.

You can call between 8-6 Arizona time. It'll direct you to Dan

DezertLJ said:
The current bumper is being built for a customer here in Tucson, so if it fits like planned on his and we like the design, then we'll sell it on the site.

It's currently a stubby type, recessed winch mount, raised d-ring tabs, and optional tube work. The skid plate beneath the bumper is optional like most other JK bumpers.

You can call between 8-6 Arizona time. It'll direct you to Dan

No prototype pictures?!?

I will call tomorrow night.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine