Next Venture Motorsports is here!

green50gt said:
Is Next Venture still on the board?  Like to see about a rear bumper.
I have a slightly bent one. Just needs a ride to you and a press...
Btw it was completely my fault it got bent. Nothing to do with Next Venture MS. I did not add the required fasteners before loading my hitch basket with 5x 33? tires.

Florpro said:
I have a slightly bent one. Just needs a ride to you and a press...
Btw it was completely my fault it got bent. Nothing to do with Next Venture MS. I did not add the required fasteners before loading my hitch basket with 5x 33? tires.

I'd be willing to try it. Problem is I need it in like next two weeks for our trip.  Can you hook it up you think? Thanks man

Texas TJ said:
[member=225]DezertLJ[/member] what is the best method to get in touch with Dave?

Dan? He has been at KOH, so he has been out of cell range if you have been trying to reach him.

Facebook via messaging next venture's page, calling him @ 5203292013, or email info@nextventuremotorsports.com

DezertLJ said:
Dan? He has been at KOH, so he has been out of cell range if you have been trying to reach him.

Facebook via messaging next venture's page, calling him @ 5203292013, or email info@nextventuremotorsports.com

Oops, Dave is NR, yes Dan. I haven't tried contacting him yet because of KOH, figured I'd give him time to get back home. We talked on IG a while back and he was supposed to send me some pics/specs on their TJ corners. Thanks.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine