TJ's 00 XJ

TexNVA said:
Three awesome XJ's all on the same trip!!!
How'd you get stuck?

Just got stuck in ruts that were too deep. The first 1/2 of that section was fine, and then suddenly I stopped when my diffs hit the ground lol

Been a while since I've updated this. Not much went on with the Jeep for a while other than another small wheeling trip. Yesterday and today I got my HD Engineering shackle boxes on (fitment is decent, nice product for the money) and my dirtbount mojave rear tire carrier bumper on (also nice product, was missing some hardware though). Really happy with how the bumper looks and how my new shackle angle looks, pics below:

Droop!
TxybJ3w.jpg

zgTvRHo.jpg

Nlbgc3M.jpg

yr9yxZV.jpg

TexNVA said:
That rear bumper is awesome. How far is the tire from the window?

It's a little too close for comfort honestly. The plan is to get a 1" 5x4.5 spacer to mount to the carrier to push the tire away from the window and also provide rigid studs to hold the wheel rather than bolts which are a pain to line up.

Went wheeling yesterday to test out the new shackle setup and it did really well! The rear flexes great now, just needs some additional bumpstopping since I can still stuff the tire. Took some pics as well

LhEXlNk.jpg

XdrLMJ2.jpg

HgzEkdM.jpg

And got a fun pic of [member=587]kingpin1094[/member]
RdjSkP2.jpg

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine