Your input matters

Competition LED

Thank you everyone for your purchases, and thank you everyone for your input on Competition LED lights.
Competition LED

20170726_193546.webp

badmonkey said:
Do you sell tail lights and signals? 
No I do not at this time. The main focus right now was getting the single rows to gain the output we have, and we've been working to further bump up the distance on the race series lights within the confines of the housing size and cooling capability. I should have the prototypes for the new jk fog light pod replacement early next week. Started the cad drawings on those Wednesday.

Texas TJ said:
Oh gosh...so freaking tempting....
Do they come with wiring harnesses?

Yes they do, complete harness including a Tyco relay and round rocker switch. They all have stainless brackets with set screws to keep them properly aimed as well.

You're killing me Mark. I really shouldn't but I might just have to pick up a 10" bar for over the winch. Guess I got a day to think about it.

With just a little more than 12 hours to go, I'll sweeten the pot just a little more. I'll add a $20 gift certificate for your next purchase in with the lights. Anyone that has already purchased lights on this deal will also receive a CG, so don't worry, you didn't miss out. Why am I doing this? I want people to get a chance to see just how good these lights are. They easily hold their own against the most expensive lights you can compare them to, and typically far outperform them. So I'm putting my money where my mouth is and giving you guys a chance to get them at a killer deal. I like the group of guys on here and didn't have to pay a ridiculous vendor fee so I'm paying it forward.

Just got confirmation of delivery! Can't wait to check it out when I get home. Now just waiting on the Barnes4wd fairlead mount.

janesy said:
Just got confirmation of delivery! Can't wait to check it out when I get home. Now just waiting on the Barnes4wd fairlead mount.

Want to see this. I have the Barnes fairlead mount, but waiting for the money tree to grow back to buy a light to mount there. not much room behind the mount, so I curious.

bobthetj03 said:
Want to see this. I have the Barnes fairlead mount, but waiting for the money tree to grow back to buy a light to mount there. not much room behind the mount, so I curious.

Should be in by Friday. It'll definitely be tight but I do want to keep it tucked in.

Just got a chance to open up the package.

Well wrapped, quality looks great and a nice wiring harness. Can't wait to test this puppy out.

Attachments

• IMG_4527.webp
    IMG_4527.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_4525.webp
    IMG_4525.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4523.webp
    IMG_4523.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 90
janesy said:
Just got a chance to open up the package.

Well wrapped, quality looks great and a nice wiring harness. Can't wait to test this puppy out.

That light would not work for my setup. The Barnes fairlead mount doesn't give me much room from the winch. Here's the mount installed on my fairlead.

Attachments

• 20161203_113431.webp
    20161203_113431.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 88
bobthetj03 said:
That light would not work for my setup. The Barnes fairlead mount doesn't give me much room from the winch. Here's the mount installed on my fairlead.

Maybe we aren't talking about the same thing. I got the bracket that mounts to the fairlead that has tabs for the light bar. It should work based on their pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_4531.webp
    IMG_4531.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4532.webp
    IMG_4532.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 81
How would a single row light work when worked into an existing wiring harness? I am wanting to add one to my truck and wire it into the headlight circuit, maybe either into the fogs or the highs.

janesy said:
Maybe we aren't talking about the same thing. I got the bracket that mounts to the fairlead that has tabs for the light bar. It should work based on their pictures.

That's the same mount that I have. Here are some better pictures of the clearance I have with that mount.

Attachments

• 20170809_082827.webp
    20170809_082827.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 20170809_082849.webp
    20170809_082849.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 86

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine