Your input matters

bobthetj03 said:
That's the same mount that I have. Here are some better pictures of the clearance I have with that mount.

Gotcha. Well from the pics, on their site, I am going to mount it with the tabs facing forward.

When I had the steel line & roller fairlead I just drilled some holes and mounted the pods right to the fairlead. Could do the same with yours..

bobthetj03 said:
That's the same mount that I have. Here are some better pictures of the clearance I have with that mount.

The pictures on their website show the tabs facing forward. I don't know of any light at that would fit with the tabs facing back, it doesn't leave much clearance like you said.

Cameron said:
How would a single row light work when worked into an existing wiring harness? I am wanting to add one to my truck and wire it into the headlight circuit, maybe either into the fogs or the highs.

The light bars come with a complete harness that is relay powered. This gives you a couple options, you can trigger the relay with the switch provided, or you can use the positive wire from the lights you want to tag the light at with to trigger the relay, or even have both. I can assist you in how to wire it up, whichever way you choose. The light bar is powered through the relay, not from the trigger circuit, so there won't be any additional draw to the factory circuit. And I only use Tyco brand relays with my harnesses, no cheap ones.

Competition LED said:
The pictures on their website show the tabs facing forward. I don't know of any light at that would fit with the tabs facing back, it doesn't leave much clearance like you said.

If I turn the mount around so the mount holes are facing forward, the holes get blocked by the top portion of the fairlead, so I'm not sure how Barnes figured this would work. I'll have to modify this bracket somehow. What do the mount brackets look like on your 10" bar?

Drill holes here and mount to the fairlead. IMG_0433.webp

badmonkey said:
Moar gremlins.  The pic is there.  Clicky icon.  The thumbnail is missing.  The internets had too many margaritas?
I know but I wanna see it post without clicking.
Fixxar it haxxor!!😎

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine