9A260DE3-F808-42E0-AC2D-96222D614902.webp
    176.1 KB · Views: 12
  • FF60E002-D6FE-4AAB-9B71-57BDA1890BA8.webp
    FF60E002-D6FE-4AAB-9B71-57BDA1890BA8.webp
    186.6 KB · Views: 11
green50gt said:
Yes.  🙂

A shot like this?.
OK I will get a few once I have it put back together.

Texas TJ said:
Aww mannnnnn. Wait, are you making room for a WK2 TH...?
Downsizing continues. This pays off the Trail Hawk and will probably put a new roof on the house as well . Then we only have 6 years of Mortgage and my Gladiator to make a payment on . I am leaving my corporate job and should actually make more money as a 1099 contractor , but I like to hedge my bets.

We still have the below here on the hill.
3-LJ's
1-TJ
1-CJ
1-YJ
1-Gladiator
1-Trail Hawk
1-Lightning
1-Pop's F-150
1-TJ trailer
2-Utility trailers

That's still too much to take care of so the Lightning will be next on the chopping block . The YJ and CJ will be combined into one and that will be just about right for the four of us.

If I find the right Factory Five Cobra already built I will add that to the collection. And if an immaculate CJ-2 or CJ3 shows up here I will hang onto it as well .

G Beasley said:
OK I will get a few once I have it put back together.
Downsizing continues. This pays off the Trail Hawk and will probably put a new roof on the house as well . Then we only have 6 years of Mortgage and my Gladiator to make a payment on . I am leaving my corporate job and should actually make more money as a 1099 contractor , but I like to hedge my bets.

We still have the below here on the hill.
3-LJ's
1-TJ
1-CJ
1-YJ
1-Gladiator
1-Trail Hawk
1-Lightning
1-Pop's F-150
1-TJ trailer
2-Utility trailers

That's still too much to take care of so the Lightning will be next on the chopping block . The YJ and CJ will be combined into one and that will be just about right for the four of us.

If I find the right Factory Five Cobra already built I will add that to the collection. And if an immaculate CJ-2 or CJ3 shows up here I will hang onto it as well .

I'm jealous of that lineup. But I'm just glad to have my clean frame TJ.

I still really love how the MCE fenders look. I was really tempted to go that route, but with how trashed the driver's side fender was on mine and the other side wasn't great, I went another route.

It?s gone to it?s new home. New owner is a heck of a paint and body guy and plans on gram offing the cab.

Attachments

• 7D8FD991-3427-4CCD-95BE-64418CA41240.webp
    7D8FD991-3427-4CCD-95BE-64418CA41240.webp
    398 KB · Views: 12
green50gt said:
Goodbye.  Can't wait to see what's next.  (dont you dare say you are done, we all know better)
I have a YJ on the way.

And I?m seriously hunting for a SRT Challenger or a Factory five cobra.

G Beasley said:
I have a YJ on the way.

And I?m seriously hunting for a SRT Challenger or a Factory five cobra.
Do you fit in a cobra?? No offense you are tall like me.  I?d like to have a flatty but I?m not Derek sized?

Hard Line Rob said:
Do you fit in a cobra?? No offense you are tall like me.  I?d like to have a flatty but I?m not Derek sized?
Ya know ,that?s a great question! Need to go to a car show and see this Fall!

Weight wise I would say yes as I don?t have as much belly anymore but I?m still 6?1? even with 50 years on the chassis.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine