All your Rubicons are belong to us!

green50gt said:
Great question you ask...  I am not sure.  Black probably, maybe aluminum.  I hope to get them put on while the family is out of town after work tonight!
It's tonight we need Pictars...

Meh...  Well this is the only picture for now.  It's 1230 I just finished up the one side so I'm going to drive to work in a few hours all gangster with one flat fender and a stocker.  Funny but depressing.

Hopefully tonight Greg.  Going down to Indy on Saturday for a Dave Matthews concert, so Saturday is shot.

Long story short the one side went pretty well, broke 2 out of the 3 side grill bolts, and had to trim a rock slider a bit.  I am not a wiring guy so wiring the LED was slow, but the end result is pretty nice.  Did have to run out at like 10pm to a closed parts store to get some hood latches since the old ones wouldn't come off..  Luckily my buddy owns said closed parts store so I was able to get in and get what I needed.

I am a fan of this view.  I was going to get the negatives but figured not many people would appreciate my taste, but I really dig it.

Bad pic, but its together anyway, all gangster or not.

Last night shortly after midnight..  Lines are pretty good.

All for now. 

d1backwoods date=1437234611 said:
Yummmm fancysauce
Mmmm hmmm!
Florpro date=1437328971 said:
Those psc fenders are sweet!!
How come you are saying plurally?  Singular!  🙂
98tjcomeonuh date=1437329453 said:
Your build is Facebook famous.
I don't has the face machine...cliffnotes?
G Beasley date=1437329496 said:
The royalty checks will start any day !
Where do I sign up?

green50gt said:
Mmmm hmmm!How come you are saying plurally?  Singular!  🙂I don't has the face machine...cliffnotes?Where do I sign up?
I linked your thread to the J-O F book page , and sadly the government gets all the royalty money's! 😀

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine