All your Rubicons are belong to us!

G Beasley date=1437352987 said:
But that bumper...
One going into powder coat tomorrow. Will have before my silver lake trip this coming weekend.  Lots of little things to do before the trip.
Midnight again..  This is all for now.  Check out how I'm driving to work tomorrow.  🙁

OK, so riddle me this..  Now that I have LEDs, why is it my turn signal deals come on solid when the lights are on? 

Here they are at dusk...bad pic.  Can't show the fenders completely until I've washed she silly thing.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.

green50gt date=1437444362 said:
OK, so riddle me this..  Now that I have LEDs, why is it my turn signal deals come on solid when the lights are on?

Here they are at dusk...bad pic.  Can't show the fenders completely until I've washed she silly thing.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Looks solid!
I'm not a 12volt guru so hopefully someone else will chime in... I think there is supposed to be a resistor or something wired in for LEDs to function correctly. 

Leds look really nice. I'll try to remember to check all data tomorrow on the turn signal indicators, but if the leds replace regular bulbs in the circuit resistors are required

Florpro date=1437452362 said:
Change it to what?
An LED flash relay. Genright and Savvy sell them and a few others for around $30? I've seen some new at swap meets for $5 but never trusted them. Its should solve the problem

SOWEGA TJ said:
An LED flash relay. Genright and Savvy sell them and a few others for around $30? I've seen some new at swap meets for $5 but never trusted them. Its should solve the problem

Yup, LED flasher relay. Forget where I got mine, but it wasn't too much.

janesy date=1437393002 said:
Looks great man. Those are my favorite aftermarket fenders.
Thanks Nick!

Tonellin date=1437445648 said:
Mine do the same thing! I thought I did wire in a resistor tho....
Your bumper will be to you today Nick!  Report back.  🙂

Etatum date=1437454523 said:
Leds look really nice. I'll try to remember to check all data tomorrow on the turn signal indicators, but if the leds replace regular bulbs in the circuit resistors are required
Thank you!
SOWEGA TJ date=1437473308 said:
Sweet, Thanks.  Guess I didn't figure the flasher had anything to do with it, but then again I normally just put JK or CJ turns in the grill and utilize the factory plug so I don't have to jack with this other stuff.  🙂

janesy date=1437477285 said:
Yup, LED flasher relay. Forget where I got mine, but it wasn't too much.
You go wheeling yet nick?  🙂

green50gt said:
You go wheeling yet nick?  🙂

Not yet... Rained Saturday and Sunday was yardwork day. Trying to get a few people to take an after work run this week. If not I'll be going Sunday more than likely. Don't worry, I'll be beating it up soon!

I think I got mine from O'reillys when I did the rear LEDs. EP26. Here is an Amazon link http://www.amazon.com/Tridon-EP26-Flasher/dp/B000JZ79NC

Sweet guys thanks!  I might have an EP26 laying around from a previous Jeep come to think of it.

Well I didn't wash it, but I did take a few pics.  Premature without one of those fancy front bumpers, but still:

Unless of course someone buys it first...  I going to do the PSC aluminum tailgate, hopefully try out a smittybilt cage, and see if I can't stumble upon some 35's.  Still a few things to do before this weekends sand dunes trip:  Front bumper with hoop, rotate tires, finish the locker mod(ive done pins 1 and 4 but need to tie in pin 5), bolt the passenger inner fender to fender, clean it, pick up beadlocks and paddle tires from my buddy - that's about it.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine