Chevy SS: DD Sports Sedan "Kat"

Texas TJ said:
I?ll be checking myself into rehab. I?ve purchased 5 cars in the last two years.
Vehicle TBD

Damn. I really thought you were going to keep this one once you bought it back.

And wow. I'm 40 and I have had 5 cars in my life. And I still own 3 of them.

Srfnfly227 said:
Damn. I really thought you were going to keep this one once you bought it back.

And wow. I'm 40 and I have had 5 cars in my life. And I still own 3 of them.

I know I did to honestly, it was super fun and clean. A week didn?t go by where someone didn?t comment on how good it sounded or looked. We may be relocating somewhere where the ground turns white for more than a week at a time next spring, so I opted to give it up for something with AWD/4x4.

I?ve owned 10 since 2016 🙈, a few more than that in my life, and I?d venture a guess that you?ve got at least 20 years on me. Not sure what?s in store next, but I?m thinking a daily + a project vehicle on the side.

badmonkey said:
You and G drinking the same Kool Aid? 🤣

There?s always another project on the horizon isn?t there?

I have had over 100 Samurais , 150 plus Jeeps and lots of other oddities that have caught my eye along the way. Its a blessing / curse when you consider how much I have paid the DMV! My green LJ has been with me 13 years now and it is the longest I have ever owned anything. Mikes LJ will be staying here and I doubt I will sell the CJ/YJ or CJ6. The Grand will go to someone new in a few years but I suspect the Gladiator is a keeper as well .

My sales days are waning , the general public is so bad to deal with now that I try to buy stuff I really like and plan to keep .

Lots of changes coming to the hill , but selling any vehicles is probably not one of them.

G Beasley said:
I have had over 100 Samurais , 150 plus Jeeps and lots of other oddities that have caught my eye along the way. Its a blessing / curse when you consider how much I have paid the DMV! My green LJ has been with me 13 years now and it is the longest I have ever owned anything. Mikes LJ will be staying here and I doubt I will sell the CJ/YJ or CJ6. The Grand will go to someone new in a few years but I suspect the Gladiator is a keeper as well .

My sales days are waning , the general public is so bad to deal with now that I try to buy stuff I really like and plan to keep .

Lots of changes coming to the hill , but selling any vehicles is probably not one of them.
250++ rigs, either you Are a brilliant flipper or you have a sickness ?. Or both😘
Omg that is a F-ton of rigs!!

Hard Line Rob said:
250++ rigs, either you Are a brilliant flipper or you have a sickness ?. Or both😘
Omg that is a F-ton of rigs!!
Its over 400 total with all the weird stuff/ daily drivers mixed in. I supported us a family fixing and selling for a long time and before the family it was how I paid for my wheeling and skiing trips.

G Beasley said:
Its over 400 total with all the weird stuff/ daily drivers mixed in. I supported us a family fixing and selling for a long time and before the family it was how I paid for my wheeling and skiing trips.
I thought Derek had issues? well he does, but that is another story. 

The guy that bought Kat from me just sent a few NSFW pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_7407.webp
    IMG_7407.webp
    230.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8441.webp
    IMG_8441.webp
    94.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8454.webp
    IMG_8454.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8451.webp
    IMG_8451.webp