Hydro Blue JKL build

I vote 40's,  I think on something at that wheel base , it would just look better.  37's on a lifted lj are perfect.

Some light reading for you on the JKL stretch. This is one that Poison Spyder built for us several years ago. Hell of a Jeep and I'm still sad they sold it. It went to RFA Racing in Chicago and they use it as a pre-runner for KOH and Ultra 4 events now. 

http://www.jk-forum.com/forums/whats-our-shop-198/poison-spyder-northridge-4x4-stretched-2-door-jk-project-268319/

Sundowner said:
Looks like they do a clean job.  What all is going to be involved in your hardtop stretch?  Are you going to re-do the side-window glass or stretch around it?

Regarding 37's or 40's: how much work are you willing to do to make a 40" tire actually functional on a 106"-ish wheelbase?

Stretching the top and replacing the windows with longer ones, regarding the stretch and hardware.  Decided on 37s for now with the option to go to 40s when they wear out.  Dynatrac axles handle 40s just fine and that's what will be under the jeep. 

Got the windows tinted this morning.  I will be collecting parts now till early August for install. 

10A springs
4:56 gears
AEV programmer
Spidertrax spacers
37" Nitto MT

Tinted picture

And paint code for the grill and wheels

NH737M

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 279
I'm looking at a set of Nitto's ,  have you ran them before?  let us know how they work for you.

This happened today, forgot how big 37s actually are. 

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 227
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 225
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 218
Mounted one up to see how it's going to look.  I still plan on painting the rims the same color as the grill.  But I really just wanted to get one mounted so I can fit it and figure out if I want to go this route or just give in and buy beadlocks now. 

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 300

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine