Jeepers Keepers 2.0 - Skip to page 10

I put a reel up on insta relating to this, boy it went over like a lead balloon. I don't get it?

Attachments

• IMG_5107.webp
    IMG_5107.webp
    352.5 KB · Views: 18
I still find myself duckless. Which I'm honestly ok with since I just do not understand. What happened to just waving at each other 🤷‍♂️
Right? I don't do ducks. I've gotten one, and the Jeep was in front of my house, on Christmas morning, so maybe it was from Santa? Most of the Jeeps I see with a dash full of ducks look like they have no idea what off roading is.

Proportioning valve is fine. I have fluid to the rear brakes so that’s fine but there’s still definitely something wrong with the master cylinder or brake booster I have I don’t know how to explain it but when I’m coming up to a stop I’m going quickly - my brakes are pretty good but as I’m coming up to a stop and I’m approaching stopping the pedal goes to the floor… sometimes. I don’t get it.

Anywho. I’m looking at the back of this thing thinking I need to go with a different bumper. I’m not sure this fits with the look anymore. I don’t know. Discuss.

P.S. I should probably mention while a frame width bumper looks neat and all. I really like the extra width for when I back into a pole at the mall.

Attachments

• IMG_5259.webp
    IMG_5259.webp
    309 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Mall crawling is a real hazard! Do you have a stretched rubber line impacting fluid flow?

No stretched lines here that I am aware of.

Otherwise. Think I am going to go back to a swing out tire carrier. Gonna end up covering my tailgate, but ugh, probably should carry the tire with me.

If anyone sees a NICE Warn swing out tire carrier bumper please let me know.

I didn't get any feedback, but I think I'm going back to putting the spare off the back. Located a swing out locally I am trying to get my hands on.

More after I cleaned it. Tomorrow is the last ride semi topless, she’s getting the top back on tomorrow evening before the temp drops.

Attachments

• IMG_5473.webp
    IMG_5473.webp
    735.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5479.webp
    IMG_5479.webp
    669.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5478.webp
    IMG_5478.webp
    575 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5476.webp
    IMG_5476.webp