Jeepers Keepers 2.0 - Skip to page 10

I dont know if my tcase and shifter were just never in 4L, but when nothing was hooked up, I had to use two hands to crank it back into 4L. Wonder if the mechanism has a bunch of gunk in it so I need to pull the console to fix/clean it. That's a side note. Anything I touch on this something else goes wrong or has issues.

@Srfnfly227 Thanks Lee. Yeah, its been about 10 years since I had last had one so I just dont remember what I did to make it butter.

I dont know if my tcase and shifter were just never in 4L, but when nothing was hooked up, I had to use two hands to crank it back into 4L. Wonder if the mechanism has a bunch of gunk in it so I need to pull the console to fix/clean it. That's a side note. Anything I touch on this something else goes wrong or has issues.

@Srfnfly227 Thanks Lee. Yeah, its been about 10 years since I had last had one so I just dont remember what I did to make it butter.
You don’t use low range anyways😂
Do you have a body lift or tummy tuck? That can cause binding issues.

You don’t use low range anyways😂
Do you have a body lift or tummy tuck? That can cause binding issues.
Oh but I will cornholio!

Yeah, Teraflex belly skid and a 1" BL. It was bound, the linkage was pressed tightly against the tub. Good news though, I have the cable shifter adjusted so she is ready to rock! Well, by that, I mean I am throwing the front driveshaft in and will have 4wd again.

Oh but I will cornholio!

Yeah, Teraflex belly skid and a 1" BL. It was bound, the linkage was pressed tightly against the tub. Good news though, I have the cable shifter adjusted so she is ready to rock! Well, by that, I mean I am throwing the front driveshaft in and will have 4wd again.
Just in time for snow season!

@G Beasley yeah umm it’s gonna sit in the garage don’t be silly.

Look Uncle Rob @Florpro , I’m using the strange lever to the left of my shifter!

four dubya four works, front locker works, and the shifter is maybe 80%, so I call that a win. Got my first scratch rubbing against this concrete!!

Oh I am going to have some packaging issues with this front cover me thinks.

Attachments

• IMG_5796.webp
    IMG_5796.webp
    780.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5790.webp
    IMG_5790.webp
    269.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5791.webp
    IMG_5791.webp
    376.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5797.webp
    IMG_5797.webp
    391.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5792.webp
    IMG_5792.webp
    118.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5795.webp
    IMG_5795.webp
    770.3 KB · Views: 24
While @RokAddict85 is out there looking like a rock star - I added some vents to my fenders....

So, to be honest, I was banking on my boy @jeepster1407 Justin making me some side louvers, but he doesn't have the ability to do that anymore. Motobilt put out a second generation of their fenders where the M is missing, and now they have these fancy vents. I snagged a set - I am not entirely in love with them considering you can see what's behind them - like a battery and a great big wiring harness, but, they are effective and look neat.

Attachments

• IMG_5939.webp
    IMG_5939.webp
    202.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5941.webp
    IMG_5941.webp
    302.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5942.webp
    IMG_5942.webp
    98.9 KB · Views: 15
Anybody ever “restore” rigid lights? I thought I could take apart to sand blast but looks like the lense is glued in.

This is what I’m thinking for placement..

Attachments

• IMG_5975.webp
    IMG_5975.webp
    144.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5976.webp
    IMG_5976.webp
    228.4 KB · Views: 17
I have a Rigid light bar with the coating peeling as well. Little disappointing considering what it cost. The last two vehicles I had it installed behind the grill, so I've been able to ignore it so far.

While @RokAddict85 is out there looking like a rock star - I added some vents to my fenders....

So, to be honest, I was banking on my boy @jeepster1407 Justin making me some side louvers, but he doesn't have the ability to do that anymore. Motobilt put out a second generation of their fenders where the M is missing, and now they have these fancy vents. I snagged a set - I am not entirely in love with them considering you can see what's behind them - like a battery and a great big wiring harness, but, they are effective and look neat.
Sorry man 👎👎👎 The new version from MB looks much better than the previous one though.

I hate doing repair work! New radiator, turns out nothing was wrong with my aluminum one, just a bad upper hose, but swapped out for new anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_6048.webp
    IMG_6048.webp
    793.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6051.webp
    IMG_6051.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Still freakin having issues with 4low. Did some testing in this rock pile at lunch on our 52 degree day…

Attachments

• IMG_6075.webp
    IMG_6075.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6074.webp
    IMG_6074.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
So my tire got into the back of the fender and yanked this bracket deal down so I’m going to have to modify that. I sort of have a picture of it under full stuff but my son took it and he’s not a camera man…. But it’s enough to know I need a little bump stop.

Attachments

• IMG_6203.webp
    IMG_6203.webp
    594.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6176.webp
    IMG_6176.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 22

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine