Jeffro06's 2006 Rubicon

heehawhardy said:
Followed this on JF for the longest. Such a functional/clean Wrangler. Look forward to future trips and vehicle development 8)

Me too. Not over done, not too flashy, just right. Do you have the 35'' itch yet haha?

heehawhardy said:
Followed this on JF for the longest. Such a functional/clean Wrangler. Look forward to future trips and vehicle development  8)
Thanks, I look forward to future trips as well.
TexNVA said:
Me too. Not over done, not too flashy, just right. Do you have the 35'' itch yet haha?
Heck yeah I have the itch....maybe in 2015, fingers crossed.

Jeffro06 date=1417571326 said:
Nope. I was supposed to go do the Rubicon Trail, but got canceled, so I'm not sure I'll do much of anything in the coming year.
What about going to the Black Hills ? Thats not too terrible a drive for you . There has to be something on the horizon to dream about you know  😉

G Beasley said:
What about going to the Black Hills ? Thats not too terrible a drive for you . There has to be something on the horizon to dream about you know  😉
I'll dream about paying it off in October....LOL.

bobthetj03 date=1417627877 said:
No Rubicon? WTF!!! Having it paid off is a good feeling though, so I get that.
I believe the Rubicon is closed right now from the wildfires they had this year.

bobthetj03 date=1417627877 said:
No Rubicon? WTF!!! Having it paid off is a good feeling though, so I get that.

Not my choice, the plans fell through. I've decided instead of trying to go somewhere else, I'll concentrate on getting the Jeep paid off, maybe even doing a couple of mods, if I can. 

But come 2016 I'm taking a trip to the Rubicon, one way or another. I don't want to do the Jeep Jamboree, but I will if I have too. 

I go on call at work next week, which basically means I'm trapped at home for two weeks, so maybe, just maybe I'll find the time and motivation, to crawl under the Jeep and find what's making that damn noise.

Can I get one of these-  with Metalcloak Overlines?

I let the wife drive the Jeep Wednesday. Today when I got in it to go pick up one of my daughters it was dead. She left the lights on. No more Jeep for her.

Jeffro06 date=1417827685 said:
I let the wife drive the Jeep Wednesday. Today when I got in it to go pick up one of my daughters it was dead. She left the lights on. No more Jeep for her.
Doh ! What battery are you running ?

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine