Project Heavy Metal XJ- Diggers saga

Etatum said:
That is a good deal! Heck of a long ways away though, shipping it would prob be about the same cost as flying out and driving it back.
Shipping would be around $1000 . Fuel , flight and motels would be at least the same price if not more. But theres no adventure in shipping it ...

Well, the saga of Digger the Black XJ has come to a close. A very excited German Air Force pilot stationed in the US was more than happy to take him off my hands for a fair price. Fairwell old friend.... [beard]

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.webp
    FullSizeRender.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 111
  • toy truck.webp
    toy truck.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 113
Its definitely not a Sportage. No matter how hard I try to convince him that this board needs more Korean love, he refuses to join the dark side....  [laugh]

It is for sure something that will make him fit right in around here though.  [redcj]  😀

357transam date=1426337314 said:
Its definitely not a Sportage. No matter how hard I try to convince him that this board needs more Korean love, he refuses to join the dark side....  [laugh]

It is for sure something that will make him fit right in around here though.  [redcj]   😀

G Beasley date=1426303411 said:
I am guessing a red LJ ...

Sticking with my guess ... what do I win if I am right? 😀

And the Kia love is a special thing that only a few understand  :-X

Few being one.... And I'm ok with that!  👍

You would win a prize, if one was to be given. How about some DNR if I can figure out how to ship it?  😉

357transam said:
Few being one.... And I'm ok with that!  👍

You would win a prize, if one was to be given. How about some DNR if I can figure out how to ship it?  😉
  DNR in the mail would be mighty nice to take up North with me next weekend.

I'd like to take this time to introduce the newest addition to the family. Her name is rightfully ( albeit horribly unimaginative and possibly offensive) ...Ginger! After a very quick and unprepared trip to Texas, I landed my hands on this beauty. 2005 Rubicon Unlimited , 6 spd, 92k miles, stone stock. She's not perfect but has almost every option I wanted and none I don't. Once there's more to post on I'll start the appropriate build thread. Until then I'm happy to say this is the one I've always wanted and should have started with! I couldn't be happier, and the family loves it!

https://www.facebook.com/1390894354468850/photos/a.1393392714219014.1073741829.1390894354468850/1465524410339177/?type=1&theater

😀

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine