TJ/YJ Marked Designs front bumper $225

bobthetj03 said:
A guy on another Jeep forum is interested in your front bumper for a TJ. He saw mine and likes it. Where can I send him?

I mean honestly I have been pointing people here to JO.  We don't advertise..  Could email me at my username and add hotmail.com and/or I can pass you my phone number for text or phone call.

green50gt said:
I mean honestly I have been pointing people here to JO.  We don't advertise..  Could email me at my username and add hotmail.com and/or I can pass you my phone number for text or phone call.

I'll send him your hotmail address then. I'll be patiently waiting for my royalty check! Hehe!

Great news we have more stock on these. Bad news the price had to change dramatically thanks to what?s happening in the world currently. 🙁.

Price is now $225. but we hope things stabilize and we are able to honor our previous pricing again some day.

Last edited:
green50gt said:
Great news we have more stock on these.  Bad news the price had to change dramatically thanks to what?s happening in the world currently.  🙁.

Price is now $225 shipped but we hope things stabilize and we are able to honor our previous pricing again some day. 

Have there been thoughts to expand marked designs to the JK platform? 👀

green50gt said:
Great news we have more stock on these.  Bad news the price had to change dramatically thanks to what?s happening in the world currently.  🙁.

Price is now $225 shipped but we hope things stabilize and we are able to honor our previous pricing again some day.
Dont beat yourself up , thats still a fair price.

moredock_31 said:
Have there been thoughts to expand marked designs to the JK platform? 👀

I had Grey Poopon earlier in 2021 and that would have been a great time however that's just it, time.  So no, not currently.  Maybe sometime.  Just something we do for fun really.

Attachments

• IMG_1927.webp
    IMG_1927.webp
    435.2 KB · Views: 60
green50gt said:
I had Grey Poopon earlier in 2021 and that would have been a great time however that's just it, time.  So no, not currently.  Maybe sometime.  Just something we do for fun really.

Good to know, keep me in the loop if you ever do. Once I grab another TJ I?ll be going with MD front bumper 🤙🏽

green50gt said:
Almost giving up on these things.  🙁  Have some ready to go!
Post ??em up on marketplace.  Pretty small market here on J-O.
If you ever make another alloy one with a 90* bend behind the winch hit me up and take my monies. 

Hard Line Rob said:
Post ??em up on marketplace.  Pretty small market here on J-O.
If you ever make another alloy one with a 90* bend behind the winch hit me up and take my monies.

Nobody buying there either

If you still have a steel tj bumper left, give me dibs on it… but if you are able to sell it then go ahead.
I have a buddy trying to by a tj and if he does, and will listen to me…. I’ll have him buy up one of your ICONIC front bumpers!!

Thanks man! The steel ones do have the bend for the winch, but it's like 45 degrees.

Attachments

• IMG_4709.webp
    IMG_4709.webp
    593.9 KB · Views: 18

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine