What am I up to today....

Suffering from another shitty night of sleep. Waking up just about every hour. My left shoulder can't stand to be slept on anymore, so it'll wake me up with sharp pain. After about 4 or 5 hours I'm done and get out of bed....still tired and not rested. Fun times.

Sitting around at 3, 4 or 5am kind a sucks. Then come about 8 or 9am I'm falling asleep....which sucks too.

All this is turning me into a grumpy old man.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Snowing again.
I did however sleep pretty damn good last night.
It will be an inside day today, aka: laundry day, unless it snows enough to break out the snowblower..........🤔

The snowblower has not been needed today, as the snow is melting as it hits the ground.
We got our federal tax return back today...woohoo. New guitar? No....I have lots of Jeep parts to pay for....lol.

The snowblower has not been needed today, as the snow is melting as it hits the ground.
We got our federal tax return back today...woohoo. New guitar? No....I have lots of Jeep parts to pay for....lol.
No snow here. We got rain bands through the night as well as this morning. They're gone, the sun is out, and it's 25* cooler than yesterday, still dropping fast. Snow couldn't hit the ground if we had it with the wind whipping like it is.

Took our older dog to the vet, saw a guy with two of these:

1000009380.webp

Pretty much up to nothing today. It was snowing / raining again today. I really, really need a warm sunny day. I miss my Jeep and I miss my Harleys. Not being able to get out and about, is really starting to piss me off. I'd be happy to spend an entire day mowing lawns.

I managed to go the entire winter avoiding the snow until Wednesday when I found it in Chicago. Was melting right away at ORD as well so no operational issues luckily.

Then I flew to Florida Thursday. I'm much happier with the temps down here.

Friday gallivant. A beautiful place, and it was a matter of time - DG shopping center with food. 😂
I'm gonna wager DG didn't build that one. Speaking of DG, I watched a video on how they rip off customers, constantly, by charging more than the posted prices. They are now being investigated by several AG's.

I'm gonna wager DG didn't build that one. Speaking of DG, I watched a video on how they rip off customers, constantly, by charging more than the posted prices. They are now being investigated by several AG's.
They've made headlines here for just that! I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. Perhaps, or does corporate change pricing remotely within the system, and the two employees who already can't keep up with the register, let alone swap the shelf tags. Or they could just be ripping people off. 😂

They've made headlines here for just that! I'm not sure if it's intentional or not. Perhaps, or does corporate change pricing remotely within the system, and the two employees who already can't keep up with the register, let alone swap the shelf tags. Or they could just be ripping people off. 😂
It seems it's intentional. Charge a million customers 25 cents extra, goes almost unnoticed, or if noticed nobody does anything about it.

Headed to Champaign today. We're visiting our twin daughters, meeting a boyfriend, and going to dinner.

The worst part is having to drive back tonight as well, since tomorrow is Jeep day.....which means driving to Waterford Wisconsin. So much driving.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine