What am I up to today....

After a couple days on the road, the dogs were glad for my return. Wrangler had a blast playing ball. Even got him to lay down!

For three seconds. šŸ˜‚

1000009756.webp

Flew a crew to Oklahoma today to assess the tornado damage to one of our Distribution Centers. Video is not from our trip.

I missed that tornado by about an hour, heading home with the new JKU. I called insurance real quick and made sure they added it to my auto policy. I have family that live about 15 minutes south of Marietta, they drive there for groceries and everything. Fortunately they are ok, but they certainly have some friends that have been affected by it.

Thats wild that the pallet racking is standing and the walls went down. I have wondered how the tip up wall buildings hold up , wonder if this is typical?

Wife said ā€œlooks like the rain has passed, letā€™s go get ice cream.ā€ Well we ended up waiting out some rain while we ate our ice cream. Speed and the sunshade kept us pretty dry.
Also picked up this mini me.

Attachments

• IMG_0440.webp
    IMG_0440.webp
    246.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0439.webp
    IMG_0439.webp
    655.3 KB · Views: 6
Was a stormy morning, with heavy rain. I was up at 6am, come 8am, I said screw it and went back to bed for a 2 hour cat nap....or nap with the cats, to exact...lol.

I played guitar for 2.5 hours.

Things dried up and the sun was out, so come 4:30pm I mowed my Mom's lawn.

Had a crappy dinner....nuked a couple of hotdogs and had some BBQ chips.

Currently watching the Cubs.

So exciting.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine