Wheelin 4 Hope 2018 - Oak Ridge, VA

Srfnfly227

This year's Wheelin 4 Hope is April 28-29. Registration is January 14 at 8am. The event is limited to a total of 200 vehicles and will most likely sell out within an hour.

If you've attended in the past, you may also receive a preregistration invite. They will send a code to your email to use on Jan 7 at 8am. They are limiting preregistration to 100 vehicles so that some people can still register during open registration.

They haven't updated the website yet, so this is last year's description. Only change would be the price, which I'm not sure I've seen listed yet for this year.

Oak Ridge Estate in Nelson County, Virginia
all proceeds benefit cancer research
(American Cancer Society via Relay for Life of Nelson County)

an ?ALL-BREED? 4?4 EVENT
Limited to the first 200 vehicles to register
47 miles of guided trails covering all levels of difficulty for stock to modified vehicles
Dinner and Raffle Saturday
Primitive Camping available

REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THIS DATE TO GUARANTEE A T-SHIRT & MEAL TICKETS.
Only $115 per vehicle (+ online registration fee) for the entire weekend!!

INCLUDES:
Guided trail rides Saturday & Sunday

Primitive camping (campers & RVs allowed)

1 meal ticket, 1 t-shirt, 1 wristband (additional can be purchased)

A great time!

REQUIREMENTS, no exceptions:
Valid driver?s license for each driver

Valid state registration for each vehicle to be driven on the trail

Tow hooks/tie points on the front & back of each vehicle driven on the trail.

Attendance at MANDATORY drivers? meeting at 8:00AM each morning with vehicle inspection

I'm definitely going this year. My brother is signing up with his JK. And One of my buddies is going to try to make it with his old Dodge Raider.

Srfnfly227 said:
I'm definitely going this year. My brother is signing up with his JK. And One of my buddies is going to try to make it with his old Dodge Raider.
I bet [member=234]Dave![/member] is going as well as [member=236]98 tj sport[/member] .

G Beasley said:
I bet [member=234]Dave![/member] is going as well as [member=236]98 tj sport[/member] .
Unfortunately I won't be making it this year my youngest little girls birthday is the 28 and my oldest has her dance recital on the 28. I wish i could though last year was awesome we had a great time and great weather both days

Sold out within 5 minutes. I managed to get in. It erased my brother's info half way through, so it looks like he may have missed out this year.

Srfnfly227 said:
Sold out within 5 minutes. I managed to get in. It erased my brother's info half way through, so it looks like he may have missed out this year.

I made it in , their process is flawed at best.

Srfnfly227 said:
That it is.

Glad your schedule worked out with the trip this year. Which Jeep are you going to bring? Family trip?

My schedule is a little more flexible now , nice to have that after all these years. I'm still taking vacation the day before as a hedge. I am not sure if I am bringing my LJ or Ruffy yet but it will be one of them. Billy and I will be representing the hill and the girls will be doing their own thing. Is your brother coming as a ride along?

G Beasley said:
My schedule is a little more flexible now , nice to have that after all these years. I'm still taking vacation the day before as a hedge. I am not sure if I am bringing my LJ or Ruffy yet but it will be one of them. Billy and I will be representing the hill and the girls will be doing their own thing. Is your brother coming as a ride along?

I was thinking it would probably be you and Billy. It will be a really fun weekend for you two. Amy hasn't come with me in a few years and Emma isn't old enough yet. If my brother doesn't end up getting a spot, he'll come along with me or with one of his best friends who signed up with an LJ. One of my buddies would be riding along with me at that point.

Srfnfly227 said:
I was thinking it would probably be you and Billy. It will be a really fun weekend for you two. Amy hasn't come with me in a few years and Emma isn't old enough yet. If my brother doesn't end up getting a spot, he'll come along with me or with one of his best friends who signed up with an LJ. One of my buddies would be riding along with me at that point.
[member=234]Dave![/member] and I are both getting cabins over by Crabrtree (right Dave) , where are y'all staying.

G Beasley said:
[member=234]Dave![/member] and I are both getting cabins over by Crabrtree (right Dave) , where are y'all staying.
If y'all are staying where we usually stay it's the Crabtree falls campground nice little primitive cabins nice guy owns the place to

98 tj sport said:
If y'all are staying where we usually stay it's the Crabtree falls campground nice little primitive cabins nice guy owns the place to
Sounds like the spot , [member=234]Dave![/member] is going to call now that we have slots for the event.

Cabin sounds great. How far is it from the event? We will be camping on site. I like stumbling down to my tent after enjoying beverages at the raffle.

No word back from the organizers about my brother getting in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I doubt he'll be wheeling.

Srfnfly227 said:
Cabin sounds great. How far is it from the event? We will be camping on site. I like stumbling down to my tent after enjoying beverages at the raffle.

No word back from the organizers about my brother getting in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I doubt he'll be wheeling.
Cabins are over by Crabtree Falls , so twenty minutes or so. If they had a bath house I would camp as well , but I need a shower after a long day on the trails.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine