Wheelin 4 Hope 2018 - Oak Ridge, VA

Srfnfly227 said:
He's in to second place as of about an hour ago. Thanks again everybody  👍
I tried but I don?t speak FB  [member=2]G Beasley[/member] can I find it via your page?

Florpro said:
I tried but I don?t speak FB  [member=2]G Beasley[/member] can I find it via your page?

https://www.facebook.com/BillyCraftCDJR/?hc_ref=ARQwLWEg3ZaIX-wcVSGI9vltAOBbVkUnbyW6BtdbSQ6i1epZiLfCqA3FZKZLvzJYBaA&fref=nf

Should take you there.

Attachments

• Voted.webp
    Voted.webp
    118.8 KB · Views: 57
Thanks again everyone. He took over first place yesterday. Looks like we'll be headed up from the beach with 2 LJs and a JK. One of my buddies is going to ride along and now if my brother does win, we're going to try to talk my brother in law in to joining again. Fun weekend for the boys.

Srfnfly227 said:
Thanks again everyone. He took over first place yesterday. Looks like we'll be headed up from the beach with 2 LJs and a JK. One of my buddies is going to ride along and now if my brother does win, we're going to try to talk my brother in law in to joining again. Fun weekend for the boys.
We have two rigs from here going that I know of . My LJ and [member=234]Dave![/member] Pimptastic Purple TJ.

Don't forget [member=486]DCHarrison[/member]ison he's bringing his  newly upgraded JKU !   👍 What's up with the pimptastic G?

Dave! said:
Don't forget [member=486]DCHarrison[/member]ison he's bringing his  newly upgraded JKU !   👍 What's up with the pimptastic G?
I didn't know Dane was on here, and if you got it flaunt it.

Woohoo! My brother won the contest, so he?s going to driving again this year. Thank you for the help everybody 👍

Attachments

• 54AD21DB-63B5-49A5-AB81-7B19461688B2.webp
    54AD21DB-63B5-49A5-AB81-7B19461688B2.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 53
Srfnfly227 said:
Woohoo! My brother won the contest, so he?s going to driving again this year. Thank you for the help everybody 👍

Glad it worked out! Maybe next year I can get down your guys way for some wheelin

Srfnfly227 said:
[member=2]G Beasley[/member] So which Jeep are you bringing?
Green LJ I think , or maybe the XJ with 4.10's and lockers? Black LJ with soon to be black fenders? Or the JKUR? Or Billy's Beagle?! But most likely my LJ 😀

G Beasley said:
Green LJ I think , or maybe the XJ with 4.10's and lockers? Black LJ with soon to be black fenders? Or the JKUR? Or Billy's Beagle?! But most likely my LJ 😀
O the decisions the jeep elite must make.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine