2020 Gladiator

Having owned a Gladiator for several months now, there are zero regrets. I love it.

ShaunSweeney said:
Think Tacoma.

Now holding experience with both vehicles, it's appropriate to readdress this comment. I've owned several Toyota truck versions, to include Hilux, early gen 4Runners, and Tacos. Personally I've always been a Yota fan. Truthfully the only thing driving me away from the Yota platform was the absolutely horrid seating configuration. That said, the comparison for me here may be summed up succinctly. What were the words used in another post....? IMO they apply here. The Gladiator is "superior in every way".

Jankenstein said:
In my opinion it is silly to expect a single vehicle to be more than just mediocre/average at so many different things. This truck shouldn't be expected to be a comfortable daily driver, hardcore trail rig, overlander, and tow rig all at the same time. It's going to fall short in one or more of those areas, no way around it. That said, they'll sell the crap out of em just because people think they're cool.

Who defined such expectations? A well rounded outdoorsy vehicle is precisely it's alure. Superior comfort for a daily places *any* Jeep out of consideration. That isn't why we own Jeeps. Hardcore trail rig? I'll agree with you, that isn't the Glad's purpose, nor is it within the expectations. It handles moderate trails just fine. So what of us who aren't looking for hardcore anyway?

What it does Oh So Well is fit a lifestyle: it's convertible with removable doors for summer fun, it can cruise trails I'd want to ride along with remote backroads, it hauls home improvement items back to the house, it's still a reasonable daily, and it tows a camper down the interstate while also carrying firewood as well as other camping goods with a reasonable weight ceiling. It fits the desired total package exceptionally well.

badmonkey said:
What it does Oh So Well is fit a lifestyle: it's convertible with removable doors for summer fun, it can cruise trails I'd want to ride along with remote backroads, it hauls home improvement items back to the house, it's still a reasonable daily, and it tows a camper down the interstate while also carrying firewood as well as other camping goods with a reasonable weight ceiling. It fits the desired total package exceptionally well.

I think this is so overlooked.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine