Jeffro06's 2006 Rubicon

Nothing getting done on the Rubi this weekend. 😪

Kevin was supposed to be out of state, on business, but that got canceled. But, my wife had plans, that involved our car, for today and we are going to our granddaughters gymnastics meet tomorrow.

I'm sick of owning 4 cars and not having one when I need it. I'm also sick of not having my Jeep. 😡

Harley weather will cure a lot of this sickness.

Kevin's fabricator quit on him, for a hiring paying job, so that's throwing a wrench into this as well.

Maybe, someday.....

_R1A3830.webp

Last edited:
I don't have high hopes for this weekend.

My twins are having issues with their Jeep Compass.....I fear bad things have transpired with the rear suspension or sub frame.

So now I've got two out of commission Jeeps on my mind. I can't say that I'm real happy about it either.

Almost back to roller status , thats a win!
Next Sunday should get us a little bit closer. We may even get the front axle attached to the frame.....fingers crossed.

The body still has a ways to go though. I do believe progress on the body will be faster, as the POR15 application won't be as tedious.

Kevin didn't make it back from his business trip to NC yet, so no Rubi work tomorrow. He was supposed to be back early Saturday morning, but money talks...lol.

Unfortunately I'm not capable of getting the YJ off the lift, my TJ on the lift, and a pile of parts sorted out, by myself, so it'll have to be another day.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine