LJ's are the Debil

gspup

Build has been going for about 2 years. Most recent work done was ball joints last weekend, sucked ! I'll try to add some old pics later on.

Attachments

• BJ1.webp
    BJ1.webp
    450.8 KB · Views: 239
  • BJ2.webp
    BJ2.webp
    433.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DetailedJeep.webp
    DetailedJeep.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 250
Stats on this thing...Basically I'll throw whatever I can find at the best price under this jalopy.

2" BB, 1" BL, 35" MTRk's, Genright hi-lines, UCF ultra high clearance skid, AA SYE, Rusty LCA's, Currie UCA's, bumpers, Poison Spyder steering box skid and diff covers, Warn 8274.

16" at the frame.

Attachments

• MB6.webp
    MB6.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 217
From recent Moab trips...

Attachments

• MB3.webp
    MB3.webp
    96.8 KB · Views: 241
  • lib 5.webp
    lib 5.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 234
  • MB4.webp
    MB4.webp
    56 KB · Views: 228
Some CO trails...

Attachments

• mush 4.webp
    mush 4.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 232
  • UCF 5.webp
    UCF 5.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 223
  • wheeler.webp
    wheeler.webp
    98 KB · Views: 219
gspup date=1401804884 said:
Next up is a CJ grill I got off Jeepforum, flush mount LED's, and finish building my wheels.
I am glad that worked out for you . I really like how it looked on his rig , and I think it will look just as good on yours .

G Beasley date=1401837533 said:
I am glad that worked out for you . I really like how it looked on his rig , and I think it will look just as good on yours .

Ya I think it should look good too ! When I got this jeep I also wanted a CJ but because of reliability issues I chose another TJ...once it's on I'll have less CJ envy for sure.

Some fun trailer wheeling awhile back on Top of the World in Moab...

Attachments

• a1.webp
    a1.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 188
  • a.webp
    a.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 190
And my two favorite camping spots in CO.

Attachments

• bob ross.webp
    bob ross.webp
    118.9 KB · Views: 194
  • wheeler5.webp
    wheeler5.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 209
  • wheeler3.webp
    wheeler3.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 196
Great pics , makes me realize even more that I need to stop off in Colorado on the way to Utah even more .

Do you still have a trailer ?

G Beasley date=1402099047 said:
Great pics , makes me realize even more that I need to stop off in Colorado on the way to Utah even more .

Do you still have a trailer ?

Ya man there are some amazing places I could show you for sure next time you come through.👍

I've still got my first generation Ruger, the tan one. Not doing much for Ruger anymore other than supplying him tubs, fenders, jerry can mounts ect, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze anymore.

gspup date=1402321151 said:
Ya man there are some amazing places I could show you for sure next time you come through.👍
I have been reading about some longer trails over on the Portal , theres so much I havent seen in Colorado .

gspup date=1402321151 said:
I've still got my first generation Ruger, the tan one. Not doing much for Ruger anymore other than supplying him tubs, fenders, jerry can mounts ect, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze anymore.
I kind of read between the lines that things were going sour , kind of a bummer but thats how things go sometimes .

G Beasley date=1402321799 said:
I have been reading about some longer trails over on the Portal , theres so much I havent seen in Colorado.

Ya I've wanted to do the Kokopelli Trail since I found out about it last year on the Portal...I was thinking over the 4th of July weekend but we'll see how that pans out. I want to take the HWY to Moab and stay in town for a night, then head towards home starting on dirt roads.  👍 

gspup date=1402345743 said:
Ya I've wanted to do the Kokopelli Trail since I found out about it last year on the Portal...I was thinking over the 4th of July weekend but we'll see how that pans out. I want to take the HWY to Moab and stay in town for a night, then head towards home starting on dirt roads.  👍
Theres some cool routes over through Castle Valley and Gateway that I want to check out .

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine