LJ's are the Debil

G Beasley date=1403234607 said:
Is this your "favorite" camping spot ? And with country like that to hike I dont blame you one bit .

I think my favorite spot is at the end of Jenny Creek next to a little pond. Mushrooms, wild strawberries and raspberries all over the place in late summer. Can't wait to get back this year.

Moar hiking last weekend with a little backpacking mixed in. We camped at Loch Lomond and hiked James Peak on Saturday, it's about 13,500 ft.

Attachments

• LOCH.webp
    LOCH.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 187
  • LOCH4.webp
    LOCH4.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 186
  • LOCH2.webp
    LOCH2.webp
    40 KB · Views: 196
Heading to BV to finally go wheeling this weekend for Gianni's fund raiser Set-the-Free. Picking up the RV tonight, hooking it up in the morning and heading out to do some glamping. Should be camping for the fourth of July too, if not camping at least a day of wheeling.  [monkey]

G Beasley date=1403839671 said:
It goes along with relationships and marriage ...

Haha ! In my case my other half prefers a tent, go figure. 

Not many wheeling pics were taken but Ill post up a few that I have later. We ran Chinaman Saturday and slipped ahead of the group because we wanted to watch guys on the carnage exit on the way out. We saw 1 guy from battlement fab drive the exit and it was unbelievable. There were over 100 vehicles registered for the Set-them-Free event and I'm sure a ton of money was raised. Heck, just between me and G's boss we racked up a pretty good tab at the beer garden.  [monkey]

gspup date=1404141350 said:
Haha ! In my case my other half prefers a tent, go figure.  

Not many wheeling pics were taken but Ill post up a few that I have later. We ran Chinaman Saturday and slipped ahead of the group because we wanted to watch guys on the carnage exit on the way out. We saw 1 guy from battlement fab drive the exit and it was unbelievable. There were over 100 vehicles registered for the Set-them-Free event and I'm sure a ton of money was raised. Heck, just between me and G's boss we racked up a pretty good tab at the beer garden.  [monkey]
Nice that a good cause was well supported . If we are selling adspace by this time next year we will sign on as a supporter .

G Beasley date=1404184653 said:
Nice that a good cause was well supported . If we are selling adspace by this time next year we will sign on as a supporter .

That would be awesome, I would volunteer to be your official JO ambassador haha. I wore my shirt for the trail run and still have my sticker on the jeep.  [monkey]

gspup date=1404223807 said:
That would be awesome, I would volunteer to be your official JO ambassador haha. I wore my shirt for the trail run and still have my sticker on the jeep.  [monkey]
Lets see what year brings us  😉  Thanks for wearing/displaying the shirt / sticker . We are growing and its due to all the members wearing shirts, posting pics , and mentioning the board . 

The_Eng aka Tim hooked me up with some Deltas to replace my stock headlights....these are wayyyyyy better than stock ! Pic was taken while I was waiting for the paint to dry on the bezels. [monkey]

Attachments

• delta.webp
    delta.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 192
Did a quick camping trip this weekend. The site is only 45 mins form my house so it's not too far for an overnight trip. Did some hiking and was on the hunt for some bolete mushrooms, but I think it's a little too early for them.

Noticed my TR is a bit bent...what's the preferred method to straighten it ?

Attachments

• chinns2.webp
    chinns2.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 153
  • chinns4.webp
    chinns4.webp
    82.5 KB · Views: 142
  • chinns3.webp
    chinns3.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 141
Throw the Tie Rod in a press and go just past center to take the spring out of it . And you are killing me with all these awesome back country shots ...

My favorite tool for straightening tierods and draglinks is a HF pipe bender, press works very well too.
Love the pics reminds me to go wheelin again

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine