LJ's are the Debil

G Beasley date=1405986131 said:
And you are killing me with all these awesome back country shots ...

Haha I'm just giving you motivation to get out here  😀 

I have another short trip planned this weekend, bringing the GF to hike her first 14er so I should have some pretty sweet pics.  [monkey]

aw12345 date=1405998032 said:
My favorite tool for straightening tierods and draglinks is a HF pipe bender, press works very well too.
Love the pics reminds me to go wheelin again

Good idea Art, I have a pipe bender laying around and didn't even think of that.

Ya I haven't seen wheeling pics from you in awhile...getting too hot out there in the desert ?

gspup date=1406038216 said:
Haha I'm just giving you motivation to get out here  😀  
Next summer if the house stuff lets up ...
gspup date=1406038216 said:
I have another short trip planned this weekend, bringing the GF to hike her first 14er so I should have some pretty sweet pics.  [monkey]
PICS!

What's the weather like in CO during the summer? Looks like you guys still got awesome weather to go wheeling/camping unlike us  🙁

Moabrubi said:
What's the weather like in CO during the summer? Looks like you guys still got awesome weather to go wheeling/camping unlike us  🙁

It's been really hot lately. Usually it's better in the mountains but we've been getting a lot of storms too

The_Eng date=1406080744 said:
It's been really hot lately. Usually it's better in the mountains but we've been getting a lot of storms too
Lots of rain on those steep slopes is bad news , hopefully there wont be a repeat of the Estes Park floods .

G Beasley date=1406114762 said:
Lots of rain on those steep slopes is bad news , hopefully there wont be a repeat of the Estes Park floods .
We got to the rock garden on Spring Creek and the bottom dropped out on us for a good 10-15 minutes. Hail, torrential rain, thunder. Not great. Not to mention we were on the hardest part of the trail and now it's all wet, lol

Moabrubi date=1406076266 said:
What's the weather like in CO during the summer? Looks like you guys still got awesome weather to go wheeling/camping unlike us  🙁

Like Tim said, it's been hot in the city but once you get into the mountains about 30 mins away it usually much nicer and 10-15 degrees cooler. Great camping weather all summer for sure.

Really like the build man. Simple appearance, yet super capable.

G Beasley said:
I need to move West  🙁

As do I. Making plans for next summer to go stay for a week or so, really wanna land a job out in CO when I graduate.

moredock_31 date=1406164296 said:
Really like the build man. Simple appearance, yet super capable.

As do I. Making plans for next summer to go stay for a week or so, really wanna land a job out in CO when I graduate.
We are looking for help in our Longmont store. Send a resume to Oliver@Northridge4x4.com if you are interested. How long till you graduate?

kyle_craig date=1406260977 said:
Cool pictures Mike. Just curious, what is to come with the Jeep build?

Well short term...get some flush mounted LED's for the back, pick up a new oil pan (mine is fubared bad) and finally install my engine skid and enjoy till winter.

Winter goal is to get 2 new MTRs in the front as I toasted mine within a few thousand miles after neglecting my balljoints, lesson
learned the hard way. Finish my DIY beadlocks just need to grind the welds and mount them basically so I'm waiting to get 2 new tire so I don't have to do it twice. My HP30 will get installed whenever my buddy pull's it from his jeep to install his 'Toyota' axles in his jeep.

gspup date=1406301728 said:
Well short term...get some flush mounted LED's for the back, pick up a new oil pan (mine is fubared bad) and finally install my engine skid and enjoy till winter.

Winter goal is to get 2 new MTRs in the front as I toasted mine within a few thousand miles after neglecting my balljoints, lesson
learned the hard way. Finish my DIY beadlocks just need to grind the welds and mount them basically so I'm waiting to get 2 new tire so I don't have to do it twice. My HP30 will get installed whenever my buddy pull's it from his jeep to install his 'Toyota' axles in his jeep.
Nice! Sounds like a solid plan. I'm interested to see your beadlocks!

The_Eng date=1406299570 said:
We are looking for help in our Longmont store. Send a resume to Oliver@Northridge4x4.com if you are interested. How long till you graduate?
 Although that would be awesome and I would jump at the opportunity if graduation was closer, I'm only going to be a junior this fall.  🙁

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine