Moabrubi's Rubicon

badmonkey said:
That's the setup I'm running as well. Definitely an improvement over stock.
Think we should set up an amazon affiliate account and have a member approved section for common items we all run?

G Beasley said:
Think we should set up an amazon affiliate account and have a member approved section for common items we all run?

We can give it a try. If you want to set it up, I'll do the haxxor website magic!

I mean i have Hella H4 housing already. So i suppose I could change the bulbs and at least have the same color white light as the led bar. Hm.

Went ahead and ordered the H4 bulbs Mr bob mentioned. $25 on amazon. Alot better then 300... I think ill be happy  as long as my lights are all the same color.

After a long hiatus i went 4 wheeling and hit the hammers. Everyone running 40s has made a lot bigger holes out there from what i remember lol. Good times, I want 40s now.

Attachments

• 4F23DDC5-FDE0-4F41-A6AE-F1DAF756B141.webp
    4F23DDC5-FDE0-4F41-A6AE-F1DAF756B141.webp
    268.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 7176F9BE-3388-467A-A4AD-C5C5871B460E.webp
    7176F9BE-3388-467A-A4AD-C5C5871B460E.webp
    396.5 KB · Views: 49
Yeah its too bad i dont have $15k burning a hole in my pocket and a whole bunch of time to try and build a rig. Lol. I dont know how everyone affords all these toys!

The good news is i caught the 4 wheeling bug again so ill be out there on my turdy fives trying to tear it up. Honestly the thing i dislike the most is probably the wheelbase and instability.. but one day i will build it up more.

https://youtu.be/9YkSWlUBbnU

Still around, haven?t done much Jeep stuff. Been doing other stuff and back into R/Cs a bit. I do still read on here though occasionally.

Jeep related my mom is thinking about selling her mint Rubihara in a year or so. So part of me wants to sell the ole TJ and roll in the LJ. for the cargo space and wheelbase. Only problem is she is so pretty. 52k miles never been offroaded. Would be a shame to beat it up. It is an auto too which I hate the 42RLE.

Recent thoughts on Jeepin lol. I do want to get back into it when the summer is over.

Attachments

• F3B17BC7-2FCF-4E5F-8123-605FC41220A0.webp
    F3B17BC7-2FCF-4E5F-8123-605FC41220A0.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 34
  • B501F508-8B7E-4253-B044-7FB28BC71F4F.webp
    B501F508-8B7E-4253-B044-7FB28BC71F4F.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 34
Moabrubi said:
Still around, haven?t done much Jeep stuff. Been doing other stuff and back into R/Cs a bit. I do still read on here though occasionally.

Jeep related my mom is thinking about selling her mint Rubihara in a year or so. So part of me wants to sell the ole TJ and roll in the LJ. for the cargo space and wheelbase. Only problem is she is so pretty. 52k miles never been offroaded. Would be a shame to beat it up. It is an auto too which I hate the 42RLE.

Recent thoughts on Jeepin lol. I do want to get back into it when the summer is over.

Oh man, that?s a clean Jeep. If you don?t buy it I will 😂

That is just too nice to wheel. And it makes me feel a bit dirty saying that  [laugh]

That has to be worth what, 25-30k? Maybe more in today's crazy world?

Haha, well a few months ago it was going to be sold and i was thinking of listing it for 28 or so.  52k miles mallcrawler, still have the brand new tan soft top thats never been opened

If and when she does go up for sale if someone wants to make a trip to Cali first dibs can go here lol.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine