Moabrubi's Rubicon

Jeep is still a professional dust collector, Lol. I think I'm just bored of the current configuration, It's more or less been the same since 2012.

I found a 1st gen 4Runner on 39s that I really like, It's pretty cool but rough (as you can imagine). A rig with a longer wheelbase sounds nice as the instability of the TJ kinda gets old.

Or I could maybe change some stuff up with a Midarm kit, Would be nice to see one in action to see if that's worth it for me.

Not much to share jeep wise, heck I hardly even look at Jeep forums anymore. Looks like I might be buying the LJ (posted above) from my Mom. Considering I've gone wheeling twice in the past 2 years, I think I will survive a while with a stock Jeep for a while until I build it up (probably just on 35s)  The extra cargo space and wheelbase will pay off later I'm thinking.

Right now I'm thinking about what I would want to take off the TJ, Probably the hydro assist steering, Beadlocks, and the winch. The rest I can try something different. I'm not sure what the market is for a well wheeled TJ on 35s is though.

I?d love the RubiHara to just daily stock. I don?t know your area, but around here I?d see $12-15k for it, depending on what you take off of it.

The Rubihara is nice but at the end of the day just a sticker package. Wouldn?t feel bad doing any mods to it just another LJ.

Tell that to the people selling them for $30k. Like the Corvette guys "1 of 20 produced this year with these specific options"

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine