Mossy!

New video is live on my YouTube page..

But got the motor centered, prepping for marked designs, and motor mounts almost squared away.

Attachments

• IMG_6640.webp
    IMG_6640.webp
    743.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6647.webp
    IMG_6647.webp
    328.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6636.webp
    IMG_6636.webp
    874.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6635.webp
    IMG_6635.webp
    510.9 KB · Views: 11
So my son doesn’t know it yet but he’s getting my brand new 2” Motobilt rear flares. You may recall they were not quite right so motobilt sent me a new set..

So I have all the holes hogged out and one nutsert per side - hopefully he doesn’t notice. It will be a surprise.

Another surprise coming too but I can’t tell you about it just yet.

Attachments

• IMG_6712.webp
    IMG_6712.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Are you ever going to make another aluminium (say it like a Brit) bumper??? I’d sure like one with that angled up section in the back.

Are you ever going to make another aluminium (say it like a Brit) bumper??? I’d sure like one with that angled up section in the back.
No. I think for the most part the Marked Designs ship has sailed. I HOPE to be able to continue to make stuff for myself, but otherwise for the peasants I think its over. (kidding of course about peasants)

For one the aluminum stuff never took off. At the time I was selling those bumpers for $250 I think, which of course was like half a savvy bumper, but not great interest. Same with Aluminum sliders - I had an LJ set for sale for like 6 months for $250 - last year.

But as far as steel, we do slowly continue to sell front bumpers, here and there. At $200 bucks right now I can't give them away.

Some argued the stuff was too cheap, and sure there is very little advertising, so whatever, probably my own fault.

It was neat stuff and I still run your sliders and a bumper on Billy's LJ .

Good to see the progress , how long til its legal?

I'm not sure. He gets his license April 16th, but that's gonna be mega tight I feel like. He hasn't turned the paperwork yet as I think about it.

It's like a bomb went off in my garage, still waiting for parts to come back from paint. He's got the interior all torn apart to paint the dash and accessories, a bunch of parts that came with and/or off the black Jeep. My wife is going to kill me.

Attachments

• IMG_7127.webp
    IMG_7127.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 10

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine