What am I up to today....

No snow here, nowhere near cold enough. We're getting drenched from that system though. Good thing the lawn got plowed before it began.

Fell asleep at 9pm.
Woke up at midnight.
Sat and watched a show on Netflix with the wife.
She went to bed at 1am.
At 2am I picked up my Gibson Les Paul Tribute and played for the next hour. The last 30-minutes was all rock and roll!
I'm still up........

Escaped the snow and headed to Grand Cayman for a few days.

Attachments

• 20240322_135629~2.webp
    20240322_135629~2.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 20240322_182738~2.webp
    20240322_182738~2.webp
    336.4 KB · Views: 11
It's been raining all day here. I'm sore as hell, after a day of wrenching on the Jeep. Getting old sucks at times....lol. I'm looking for the motivation to get in a workout....I'm not very optimistic at this point.

Tons of "excitement" today.
Worked out. Played guitar. Did laundry. Cleaned the floors, and spent some time petting the cats.

The sun is out today, but it's still below 40 degrees, so there's really no reason to go outside.

Maybe I'll win the Powerball; that would spice things up a bit.

Grilled burgers and dogs at my Mom's house. My oldest daughter and her two rugrats were there as well. My son in law had to work, so he showed up later, for left overs.

I had my RC Jeep, so my grandson and I (well mostly him) did some wheeling while the food was grilling.

The grandkids had bubble guns, so after we ate it was an onslaught of bubbles in the front yard.
20240331_154047.webp

My grandson ran the RC until the battery died, lol.

Cake and icecream was had as well.

Thankfully the rain stayed away until night fell.

No Jeep progress today, but I don't care one bit.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine