Dezert's 06 LJ Rubicon

I hope to be able to tell you how 5.13's feel with an auto...  I feel like bease has 5.13's in his green LJ and wants to go down to 4.88's with the 6 speed?  Or its the other way around I forget.

Highlines incoming. Finally got a set of PSC highlines with a 3" flare. Need to figure out a rear flare to match and some time to start cutting.

20230707_173320.webp

I hope to be able to tell you how 5.13's feel with an auto... I feel like bease has 5.13's in his green LJ and wants to go down to 4.88's with the 6 speed? Or its the other way around I forget.
5.13's with a six speed and 35's are too low , I suspect 37's might fix it but the plan is to regear to 4.56's .

Wish they still made those in aluminum!
How are the Kenda’s treating you? Any trail time on them?

They're working out great so far. I haven't taken them on anything difficult, just Sedona and Flagstaff trails, so I can't say yet how durable they are in the rocks. They're grippy though. I've taken them down to 14psi and got a nice contact patch on the slickrock. They roll smooth down the highway as well. They're by no means a quiet tire, but that's alright. I'm hoping to get more trail time on the tires in the next few months to see how they do when wheeling outside of slickrock conditions.

It does look great! Those do not look like 37's! All that room makes them look like 35's. I will tell you though, I am loving the 5.13's with the auto.
It definitely sits pretty tall with the 5.25" total lift. I've got some JKS Jspec 3" coils coming in this week to drop it an inch. Glad to hear that 5.13s are working well!

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine